EACH KIT INCLUDES:
- 4 x 100% pure therapeutic grade essential oils — Grapefruit, peppermint, jasmine, and ginger; A diverse group of scents to stimulate a full spectrum of smell.
- 4 x smell jars — Each labeled by scent.
- Smell training guide — We took the best of smell training and included it in our custom illustrated short guide to get you started.
- Paper logs — Custom designed logging worksheet.
- Printable logs — Access to supplemental printable logging worksheet for extended training.
- Digital downloads — Access to online logging spreadsheet
- Quality — We care deeply that our products are the highest quality. That's why we've tested each element of this kit to ensure that it is enjoyable to use and works as intended.
- Guarantee — We put together this kit with the help of expert advice. Smell training takes time, so please try to be patient with yourself. We’re confident that you’ll find our kit genuinely useful and enjoyable to use, but if for whatever reason you don’t, return it no questions asked within 15 days.
Yes it is safe. However, because of the high concentration of ingredients in essential oils, it is important to take certain precautions. You should do smell training in moderation only twice a day. And you should never use the oils directly on your skin. Using our smell jars instead of smelling directly from the bottle reduces your direct exposure to essential oils. Seek medical attention immediately if you have an adverse reaction, such as asthma or an allergy.
We recommend storing your oils in a refrigerator to keep them fresh. If you don’t have space in your refrigerator, try placing them in a cool dark place away from sun exposure.
Progress differs greatly between people. Studies have shown that many people see results within 3 months of starting. The longer you stick with it, the better your chances of seeing results.
These odors are the most commonly used in studies because they offer a wide range between scents. In following the latest scientic research, we arrived at these 4 oils.
Our smell jars contain absorbent paper in the lids, allowing oil to be soaked up and released. Because air is what carries odor, having a larger volume inside a jar as compared to a bottle creates a stronger odor when you open a jar. Essential oil bottles are designed to reduce airflow in order to preserve oil, making them non-ideal for smell training. It is also dangerous to place your nose in direct contact with the oil bottles as oils can cause irritation or reactions to skin.